Kennesaw State University Department of Mathematics will be hosting a research Workshop on Applied Analysis on May 5-6, 2017.
The workshop will consist of a series of one hour long lectures by guest speakers who are experts in various fields of Analysis and its applications. Topics discussed will include Approximation Theory, Harmonic Analysis, Operator Theory, Inequalities, Numerical Analysis, Signal Processing, PDEs, and Applications. Here is the current list of confirmed speakers:
- Vladislav Babenko, DNU, Ukraine
- Ana-Maria Croicu, Kennesaw State University
- Chris Heil, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Alex Iosevich, University of Rochester
- Kirill Kopotun, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Dany Leviatan, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Leo Rebholz, Clemson University
- Alessandro Veneziani, Emory University – IUSS Pavia
All other participants — especially graduate students and postdocs — are invited to present a poster.
All talks will be held on the Kennesaw Campus in the Clendenin Building, room 1009.
Our workshop is being held in partnership with the International Conference in Approximation Theory hosted by Georgia Southern University on May 8-11, 2017, at the Coastal Georgia Center, Savannah, GA. For more information, please visit https://sites.google.com/a/georgiasouthern.edu/approximation-conf/.