The 37th Southeastern-Atlantic Regional Conference on Differential Equations (SEARCDE) will be held at Kennesaw State University on October 7-8, 2017.
All events will be held in
Science Building & Clendenin Building,
275 Kennesaw State University Road,
Kennesaw, GA 30144.
SEARCDE promotes research and education in the field of differential equations by bringing together beginning and established researchers for sharing research experiences, exchanging ideas, and discussing recent developments in the field. Graduate students and recent PhD’s in the Southeast region are particularly encouraged to participate and benefit from the conference.
From its origin in 1981 at Virginia Tech, the conference has rotated among the institutions in the southeast region of the United States.
The conference has been organized to represent diversity in differential equations in the following four areas covering both theory and applications.
- PDEs arising from Sciences and Engineering: Theories and Computations
- Abstract Theories of PDEs for Unifying Approaches
- Applications of PDEs in Engineering and Sciences
- Application of ODEs and PDEs in Modeling and Mathematical Biology
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 15, 2017
- To submit your abstract, please visit the Abstract Submission page.
- Early Registration: September 1, 2017
- Please register online at Registration.
For more information, please contact searcde2017 at kennesaw.edu.